Stone fell out & looked worse than on TV

Guest's review of Gems TV

“Stone fell out and looked worse than on TV”

Written on: 14/07/2013

I bought a matching ring and pendant. It was my first time of placing a purchase and they had looked lovely on TV. When they arrived, the ring looked rather cheap and garish - it looked much MUCH better on TV. Then pendant looked better though, so I decided to keep that. But on the first day of wearing it - one of the gems fell out of the pendant. Luckily it had fallen into my pashmina so I was able to find it and keep it safe. I decided to send the pendant back as well after that as I had lost confidence that the other gems would be safe from falling out too.

I still watch the TV show from time to time - but I find it can be a thief of time as its quite addictive to watch - I keep hoping to find something else to order - but so far I have refrained.

I read from another reviewer who had purchased over 100 items - that when they reached the moment of sending back 10 items, at that point they were barred from ordering any more. If that is true - I feel I'd better be pretty sure about what I order as I've only got another 8 lives.

• Shopping

Channel Type

Maryal's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2013

I don't know why they would bar anyone from ordering any more. They probably have to show a profit each month in their books or they won't make it financially. They keep stating over and over that they have a 30-day money back guarantee with no questions asked. This is my experience with RocksTV in the U.S. I have returned more than 30 pieces with no issues yet. The day they tell me I can't order any more, even though I spend about $400 to $500 every few months, is the day I send out a scathing email to all my friends and sites like this one so that others will be aware.