APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE

MaggieSaunders's review of Create And Craft TV

“APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 23/08/2013 by MaggieSaunders (1 review written)

On 9th August placed an order for 4 Dies and some Pens. The Jiffy Bag arrived and upon opening it on 16th August l found only the Pens were in the envelope but on the despatch note somebody had circled around the item no. for the dies. I emailed customer services immediately to try to find out if the missing items were being despatched under separate cover. I received a generic email later that day to say they were looking into it. On Monday 19th August l sent yet another email asking for a response to my earlier email - no response. I then phoned their customer services to be told to phone back after 2 hours as their computers were down!!! After trying a further 3 times l eventually spoke to someone who listened and told me l had to wait until 23rd August (today) as they need 10 days to check it out. Guess what - l have since phoned again to be told it was delivered to my post box - hello - l told you that it my earlier email it was only the pens that were received. I asked them to resend the dies as l really want them and that they are out of stock!! I have now been told that l have to phone them again in another 10 days as he will pass my complaint over to Head Office. I do believe that it is a delaying tactic as it costs 10p per minute and l have spent a small fortune this week on telephone calls. I am only glad that l advised them immediately l opened the jiffy bag that the dies were missing and that l have paid via my credit card on "easy pay".

Will l be using Create and Craft in future - definitely not until they get their Customer Service sorted out.

• Shopping

Channel Type

Soverycross.'s Response to MaggieSaunders's Review

Written on: 05/10/2013

Personally I'd recommend doing what I'm planning to do. Email the BBC Watchdog programme. I think the more people who complain to Watchdog about the disgusting customer service we buyers receive from Create and Craft the more Watchdog will be inclined to take them to task on our behalf.

Come one people! FIGHT BACK! You can find the page with all the details to contact the Watchdog Programme by googling: email BBC Watchdog. Google will give you a page titled: BBC one Watchdog. Click that page and when it opens, scroll down a little and find the clickable link to 'Send Your Story'. Click on that and the page has everything you need to send them your story.