Order something New & get something second hand

Guest's review of Create And Craft TV

“Order something New and get something second hand”

Written on: 01/12/2012

I ordered a TOYOTA oekaki sewing machine, it arrived in a damaged box that had been badly re sealed with Sellotape. After opening, it was clear to see that I had been sent a 'returned' machine. The foot pedal bag had been torn open and thick brown tape applied, and not even over the original SEAL. The offer included a DVD and bundle of Accessories, well I got no bundle or DVD . So disappointing. If I need to contact them I have to via a premium telephone number and speak to a call centre. Customer service is non existent with these people and all you get is put it in writing, if you do something wrong, it is YOUR responsibility to put it right. Let this be a warning to you all, they take your money and do not care a jot after that point, if I had wanted a second hand machine, I would have been safer with eBay. This machine launched in the UK this month, I paid and ordered it in good faith. It's now my responsibility to return it, argue for a replacement that is both NEW and complete. What should have been a good experience has turned into a nightmare. The machine is the new Toyota Oekaki buyers beware !