repetitive. expensive. careless re photoshoot

gemsk1's review of Water Babies Baby Swimming Classes

“repetitive. expensive. careless re photoshoot”

Written on: 19/05/2013 by gemsk1 (1 review written)

When you turn up you don't learn anything new. Repetetive you see. Too many in class so didn't get much teaching time. Expensive. Especially when child is I'll, no refunds :b
Photo shoot was an expensive farce. Kept waiting after warm up in pool so babies overstimulated and tearful. Then shove em under and snap any old picture. Want to come back for a re-shoot? "Sure that's another 45 quid please, money, money money!!!! :)"

Millie1989's Response to gemsk1's Review

Written on: 05/06/2013

Hi, I am a mummy of three and had the complete opposite experience at the WB photo shoot this May! The experience was lovely ... the day wasn't rushed at all, they supplied us with nibbles and drinks whilst we waited to go into the pool. The photographer in the pool was so lovely including the person who put my little one under and it was treated like a "mini" lesson.

Once I got changed I was greeted by one of the lovely Water Babies staff who told me my photos were ready to view. there was no pressure to buy and it was nice to not have them sat on my shoulder whilst I flicked through them. The cost of the photos were pricey however compared to any other company who I have ordered photos from they were around the same... however i got to take my photos which i ordered digitally home the same day which in my opinion is amazing! I couldn't recommend it enough!

Keep up the good work Catherine and all the other staff at Wb Oxford!