Very Disappointed!

Guest's review of Water Babies Baby Swimming Classes

“Very Disappointed!”

Written on: 20/03/2013

We were very excited to start the lessons but our venue was not upto the job. Private members club pool whose very small changing rooms serviced their members gym as well as the pool.

Had to change my baby on the floor that was wet and slippy. Huge Health and Safety risk in my opinion of slipping and falls getting up and down from a wet floor when you and your baby are wet. Only one playpen which could accommodate two babies lying down. What you do if your on your own god only knows I took somone with me to help each lesson.

They had a ONE plastic changing table as they have at my local swimming pool
which is clearly inadequate when each class has 10 children and one is in the pool whilst one group is changing/getting ready. Potentially 20 babies needing facilities at any one time.

When I complained at rebooking they were less than responsive defending their position saying safer to change on the floor than on tables or benches yet every lesson people changing their babies on a bench/ lounger at poolside. This is an accident waiting to happen.

Good Luck Waterbabies ...you need it I wont be coming back nor recommending to others what a shame because the content wasnt bad.