Great, brill, fab, lovely friendly team

Danielle_jake's review of Water Babies Baby Swimming Classes

“Great, brill, fab, lovely friendly team”

Written on: 07/07/2012 by Danielle_jake (1 review written)

I have been taking my 2yr old son to water babies since he was 7 months olds and feel this one of the best things I have done with him.
Yes the photos are expensive but they are of a very good standard and something that not everyone has.( personally we never experienced any hard sell at all).
We attend a class in the west midlands and find everyone involved very friendly and helpful, even rearranging lessons due to holidays and sickness.
My little boy loves his lessons and always has, that much so on our recent holiday he was able to swim unaided, jump in the pool, get out safely and use the kids slides confidently with kid twice his age.
I am pregnant again now and WILL be taking the new baby in the new year when he'll be 4 months old.

Yes it is more expensive than the classes run by the local council but much more enjoyable experience all round and would recommend them to anyone.

Think they also do taster sessions now for parents to make up there own minds, my advise would be if your thinking bout enrolling go along to one of these before paying anything out