Great set of confidence building lessons!

LeighWoods1's review of Create Fitness - www.createfit.com

“Great set of confidence building lessons!”

Written on: 05/04/2017 by LeighWoods1 (1 review written)

At the grand old age of 60 and with a super long haul winter holiday booked I decided that it really was time to overcome my fear of water and learn to relax in the pool. I booked some beginners swimming lessons with the instructor who immediately struck me with his positivity and calm, but firmly encouraging manner. I had a couple of early sessions where I could have given up but the instructor was supportive and made me realise that I was making progress - ''concentrate on what you can do, not on what you can't do'' was a very useful phrase for me. At the end of my course of lessons I was able to swim breaststroke in a competent manner and moreover had overcome most of my fears about being in the water. My holiday took on a whole new dimension due to my enjoyment of being in the water. I would have no hesitation in recommending this instructor to anyone such as myself who has a long ingrained fear of water. Thank you for all your help. it was great and has made such a difference to me.