Great fun in the sun.

Guest's review of USA Industries Sea Isle 24' x 48" Above Ground Pool

USA Industries Sea Isle 24' x 48" Above Ground Pool

“Great fun in the sun.”

Written on: 30/04/2013

Overall, I am very pleased with this pool. Every year it has provided the best entertainment for my family and friends.

I have had my Sea Isle pool up since 1998. I have also owned another above ground pool in the past. All pools need maintenance and repair over time. In my case I replaced the aluminum ladder, sand filter system, liner (x1), pump(x 2)and 3 pump motors in 15 years of swimming in this pool. Yes, it seems pretty expensive to keep it up and running but the chemicals are very harsh and corrosive.

This year(2013)I am replacing the liner for the first time. USA industries is no longer in business so finding a new liner has been a challenge. The bead at the top of the liner is just a bit different than any other liner. Committing to buying a new liner is tough because the pool supply places are unable to match the liner bead exactly. They are afraid of committing to whether the new liner bead will hold in the Sea Isle bead groove. It is a shame USA Industries bailed out without at least enough information to its venders to what kind of replacement liner would work.

Babies55's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2013

Hello,
I need to change my liner as well. I am confused as to beaded or not. There is a plastic type of coping around the liner. Please let me know it you find out what can be used.

Thanks.