Bestway horrible customer service & false advertising

VeeH's review of Bestway Steel Pro Frame Pool

Bestway Steel Pro Frame Pool

“Bestway horrible customer service and false advertising ”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by VeeH (1 review written)

I bought a 10'x30" metal frame pool yesterday from canadian tire and on the box it says the pool comes with filter pump, ladder, pool cover, and maintenance kit. Came home and started setting up and there's no ladder, pool cover, or maintenance kit. Went to a different canadian tire and looked at a new box, same thing. I called bestway and all they can say is "sorry it was a mistake on the labeling. Canadian tire was suppose to cover it up." For big companies, the word sorry really does not cut it because I bought something because of what it says on the box thinking its a good price. It is not my fault that the company misprinted the boxes and claims its been going on for a while now and they have spoken to canadian tire manager to cover it up. I have worked in retail before and if something like this happens, bestway should have asked canadian tires have taken the product off the shelf and find a solution to it. Not continue to false advertise. Bestway does not care for their customers either. Customer service said to me 'you do not need a ladder, it's only 30 inch' well excuse me for trying to be safe because I have a child in the house whose going to be using the pool a lot'

Leanneplum's Response to VeeH's Review

Written on: 12/07/2013

I completely agree about the customer service I bought the same pool with the false advertising...and had them give me the run around! I also had someone hang up on me because I asked her firmly to listen to me. I finally got somewhere with them after a lot of hassles and being very firm they are going to send me the missing items in 40 days or more , I made sure to get a confirmation e-mail...I don't feel like this is over though. Bestway needs to have there customer service department reviewed and need to take better responsibility of there mistakes, we as paying customers should not have to pay for there mistakes!!!!