Fantastic service

• Durability

• Service & Support

BetteAllen's review of Gtech Air Ram K9

“Fantastic service”

Written on: 12/04/2016 by BetteAllen (3 reviews written)

I have had my GTECH for three years and I love it. I suffer with arthritis in my wrists and the lightness of this machine is made for me. When I bought my GTECH it had a five year guarantee. At the weekend it suddenly stopped working and was making a screeching noise. I phoned GTECH at 9 O'clock on Monday morning. I told the operator exactly what was happening. She found me on their system and checked out the details of my machine. She asked me to put the phone near to the air ram so she could hear the noise. She then told me to take the battery and the container that collects the dirt off the machine and keep them. she told me to wrap the bottom half off the machine up to return it. she said she would arrange for the delivery of a new machine and arrange collection of the other one. At 10 a.m. on Tuesday morning we had a new machine delivered and the old one was taken away. It is a long time since I have had that kind of service. Usually when you complain about a product you end up feeling like you have done something wrong for ringing the manufacturer about the problem. Full marks to GTECH A great machine and fantastic service

• More than 1 year

• Style

• Service & Support

Omoregie's Response to BetteAllen's Review

Written on: 20/08/2016

I like this Gtech air ram k9. This machine work well.