Appalling Service.

Miss Information's review of The Wetsuit centre wetsuitcentre.co.uk

“Appalling Service.”

Written on: 14/03/2012 by Miss Information (1 review written)

Having received the wrong wetsuit, I've had to endure numerous emails in which they refused to acknowledge that the wetsuit they sent me was indeed significantly different from the one shown in their website. When they finally accepted that it was different (and it took me FOUR emails and many photographs) they were quite reluctant to refund and keep offering to exchange it even though I asked Karis for a refund relentlessly (especially since they informed me that they never had the wetsuit advertised). I had to open a dispute with Paypal and escalate it to a claim. They blatantly failed to refund me voluntarily even after I produced proof that they had received the wetsuit back. Paypal had to force a full refund! They have been a nightmare to deal with and they have failed to refund me the costs of returning the wetsuit as promised. The Wetsuit Centre has behaved in a shamefully unprofessional manner and I'm glad I won't have to deal with them again. Place and order with them at your own peril.