Tescotastic!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

angellou75's review of Tesco

“Tescotastic!”

Written on: 03/09/2013 by angellou75 (1 review written)

The staff are always very helpful and friendly because they are trained well. I love the products and value. The rewards from the points have baled me out of the weeks I'm flat broke! I always love and use the Christmas saving scheme. The opticians service is super! My television is fantastic quality and value. My iron, my microwave, printer, blender and all my other many purchases make me happy because they look and work great for great value so...... every little helps in my pocket as I am a singe Mum! Oh and my son looked great in his suit for his interview which he passed because of his great look! I love shopping at Tesco!

• Carrickfergus

Branch Visited

• 32 in tv £229, printer £34.99, Blender, iron, microwave, and much more!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Firebyrd's Response to angellou75's Review

Written on: 07/09/2013

you would have a completely different view if you tried the portwood branch of the Stockport store or the Gorton Manchester one the staff are useless as for your fantastic goods, most of the items you mention can be purchased in any supermarket.

Lifexperience's Response to angellou75's Review

Written on: 08/09/2013

I would try Sainsburys. Their points really add up unlike Tesco's which are pathetic. There's more to the world than Tesco's unless you happen to work there. Then I feel sorry for you.

Firebyrd's Response to angellou75's Review

Written on: 08/09/2013

can I add to my comment. the brilliant goods you get from Tesco are often made by he same manufacturer who also make that same product for Asda, Sainsbury's and lots of other people they simply change the package and add the supermarkets name to it Tesco don't actually make it and his goes for most things supermarkets sell from clothes to electrical goods and food.
as for your points you could save more by shopping around the value of your points are swallowed up by the higher prices you pay on the other goods you buy and the money you could save buy buying your items at a cheaper price in another store or simply buying a store name rather than a brand name which again are often made by the same manufacturer and often just as good if not better and this has been proved.

as for your Christmas savings scheme. they make interest on every pound you put in. why not open your own special bank savings account and you get the interest that way it would be true. Every little helps. but it helps you and not them.