Groceries did not show up!!!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

suzanneS's review of Sainsburys

“Groceries did not show up!!! ”

Written on: 22/06/2014 by suzanneS (1 review written)

I placed an order with Sainsbury to be delivered on 22 jun for 9-10pm; However I got a call at 8.55pm on 22 Jun itself to say my order will not be delivered as the payment could not go through!!!

However this cannot be the case and have checked with our bank (HSBC), there's nothing wrong with our card and available credit line. I asked for a number to call back for data security so they could put my order through again. I called back and asked the staff there, called Stefanie and Suresh, they told me my groceries would NOT be delivered, there was nothing they could do, and could not take a different card number either.

I spoke to Suresh and he was unable to do anything and was most unhelpful. He also HUNG UP on me while we were on the phone and said sorry there's nothing they can do !!!!

I am very unhappy about this as I have planned my Sunday around waiting for my groceries and now our family will not have our food for the week!!! We have also applied Nectar card vouchers on this order which I'm not sure if will be lost.

HORRIBLE customer service!