Terrible Customer Service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

MikeChristchurchDorset's review of Sainsburys

“Terrible Customer Service”

Written on: 20/11/2012 by MikeChristchurchDorset (1 review written)

On 12/10 2012 I purchased a Techlink B3B Bench Corner TV Stand £99.99. After a long wait, it did not arrive, and there was no contact from Sainsburys.

After a ridiculous amount of hassle and phone calls, a TV Corner Unit eventually arrived. This was the second one that they had "apparently" sent, and this particular delay was because they had to carry out an "investigation" into the whereabouts of the first one.

SAINSBURYS MADE ME FEEL LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT, when the truth was that the first item had not even made it to the delivery company. CEVA LOGISTICS told me this in a phone call. As a business owner myself, I am amazed that a "popular" company can treat customers in this way.

I was eventually offered a £10 voucher to use online. This was meant to be emailed to me, but even this did not turn up. No great surprise there. The £10 would not have even covered the cost of being put on hold numerous times, whilst on the mobile phone. This was to return their calls, after they had left voicemail messages saying to urgently phone a particular number. I would phone that number, only to be told that they did not have a clue as to why I was phoning them, and then I would be put on hold. "Let's Go Fly a Kite" is the hold music of choice.

No wonder they are getting a bad reputation. I for one am very happy to allocate a reasonable time to leaving appropriate feedback and opinion where I see fit.

"Let's Go Shop Somewhere Else".

• Quality of service