PLEASE LISTEN TO BAD REVIEWS SO I DOESNT HAPPEN TO YOU!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Iceland

“PLEASE LISTEN TO BAD REVIEWS SO I DOESNT HAPPEN TO YOU!”

Written on: 07/11/2013

I placed an order and had an email 9am that morning to say delivery was ready to be delivered (delivery slot not till 1pm-3pm). At 3.10pm called Iceland to cancel order as not turned up, customer service lady Beth said can u wait another 10 minutes as it's running late, I said no as I had to pick daughter up from school so cancel order and refund please, she put me straight on hold and didn't come back so had to hang up as I had to leave. Sent 2 emails that day about cancelling and refund ( still to this day not had any replies!!) checked account and money came out! Called customer service today and spoke to someone who didn't seem happy when he answered and has obviously no customer service experience in the past!! But I did get a refund! Waiting for a manager to call me at 2, let's see if that happens!! Please don't do the same mistake I did! It's cheap for a reason cause they are rubbish. Pay peanuts Get monkeys!!!

• Online Iceland groceries