charged but order cancelled

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Iceland

“charged but order cancelled”

Written on: 06/11/2013

I placed an order the money has come out of my account,then recived an email to say my order cancled because my card was declined.how can card be declined when bill has been payed.i just came out of hospital after sugery and was relying on the delivery.shame on you Iceland.

• truro

Branch Visited

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Sall1's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2014

This happened to me yesterday in the Plymouth store. My card was declined but money taken from my account. it was embarrassing and has left me with no food and no money until Friday. It is not the first time it has happened at the same store and at the same chip and pin machine. Very bad and staff unhelpful

Derrenj's Comment

Written on: 08/09/2014

its happened to me 2 times now . sent me a e-mail with the time and date and what i ordered did not turn up had an e-mail saying order cancelled by me or card declined.