Iceland Online Shopping BEWARE!!!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Iceland

“Iceland Online Shopping BEWARE!!!”

Written on: 08/09/2013

I decided to use the new Iceland online shop, thinking it would be the same as ASDA or Sainsburys, I was SO wrong. The shopping was delivered by someone who had no idea how to work the signature machine, after waiting for him to try and work it for 10 minutes, he finally gave up, and told me not to bother. I then checked my shopping as I was putting it away to discover the TURKEY I had ordered had arrived as CHICKEN! This though was not the worst of it. After checking through the list I noticed 2 items missing, which together came to £6. The delivery sheet reflected this, however my BANK did not! After phoning them and telling them they had charged me for items I had not recieved, I was told they stop the money from my account according to what I have ordered, then if anything is not delivered it is up to the bank to refund the difference! So I now have to wait 3-5 days for the money I have not spent to go back into my account!!! To say I am disgusted is an understatement, I will NEVER use this service again!!! will stick to ASDA who only actually charge me for the shopping I have received, not the shopping I haven't!!

• Online