Mums go to Iceland. No! It's worst than labour

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Iceland

“Mums go to Iceland. No! It's worst than labour”

Written on: 13/08/2013

Iceland's prices may be competitive, but their attitude and service is shoddy. I Have regularly been fooled by their prices and free delivery service. The Walworth Road branch stocks out of date food. As my groceries have been delivered from this store some of my items have been defrosted and my bottle of milk arrived broken. The Walworth Road branch manager almost accused me of lying after the cashiers said I had to take the items back to the store (as if I have the time to do this. Apparently I had to wait until 6 - 8 in the evening to have a replacement milk delivered after a 11 - 1 original delivery slot. The milk finally arrived at 9.45pm. I would have expected a replacement immediately. I complained to their fake customer service advisor at their call centre who was equally unhelpful.

The Bermondsey branch brought me the wrong shopping and instead of correcting their mistake immediately caused me to wait hours for the right shopping.

• WALWORTH ROAD AND BERMONDSEY