Written on: 23/04/2013 by Shoppershop (1 review written)
Hi, Its was my birthday on saturday so i throught i would treat myself to a bar of Toblerone. Me and my partner had a slice and i had to spit it out with horror, as it taste of perfume , i have never ever had problem in the past . Since saaturday me and my partner have had really bad headache our taste buds have gone we can not eat at all to this day we still have the bad headaches.
I think this type of choclate bar and others should be fully tested before going in to stores around the country before someone becomes more ill than we do. Or need to be taken of the shelves of HOME BARGIN its a disgrace
As rated by real users