Written on: 14/06/2013
Used this product for the first and last time, it stung my eyes and left an oily residue even after leaveing to dry longer than the recomended time. I didnt like the smell and it stained light coloured clothes and ruined them and even melted my nail polish you would need to wear rubber gloves when appying it to avoid this problem. I did burn slightly maybe I should have used a factor higher than 20. The only plus point to this product is the once a day application but the cons outway the one plus point. I will go back to using sunscreen that you have to reapply.
As rated by real users
"Not for people with allergies!" Read More
"Recommended item." Read More
"I have very sensitive skin, th..." Read More
"Glad it's a spritzer" Read More
"Nothing else will do" Read More