Avoid this product!!

Guest's review of Piz Buin Tan Intensifier

Piz Buin Tan Intensifier

“Avoid this product!!”

Written on: 02/09/2013

Used this product on my holiday to Spain and it managed to ruin it as i developed a very bad rash from it. It developed a few hours after I was exposed to sun and covered my arms and legs (legs really bad!!! -- wasn't allowed to wear any skirts or trousers above my knees so you can imagine how I felt when having to deal with 30 degrees outside...). I ended up going to the doctor on my return home, paid so much money for blood tests etc.

Please avoid this product if you want to enjoy your holiday.

• Didn't mind the scent

• Water Resistance

Rosiewestie's Comment

Written on: 01/11/2013

Hi
The rash sounds like the one I used to suffer badly from, it can come on at any time any age - its called PLE - an allergy to the sun - I had it for 8 years and now all of a sudden it has gone :)

If you google sun allergy - lots to read about it.

Will be interesting to see what happens on your next holiday abroad if the same thing happens, mine used to strike by day 2, the one thing the dermatologist did tell me was to use sunscreens with no oil and take a anti histamine daily.

Good luck :)