Written on: 02/09/2013
Used this product on my holiday to Spain and it managed to ruin it as i developed a very bad rash from it. It developed a few hours after I was exposed to sun and covered my arms and legs (legs really bad!!! -- wasn't allowed to wear any skirts or trousers above my knees so you can imagine how I felt when having to deal with 30 degrees outside...). I ended up going to the doctor on my return home, paid so much money for blood tests etc.
Please avoid this product if you want to enjoy your holiday.
As rated by real users
" Ruined my skin " Read More
" Not for people with allergies! " Read More
" Recommended item. " Read More
Written by yesvictory
" I have very sensitive skin, this was brilliant! " Read More
" Glad it's a spritzer " Read More
Written by Susiejones80