Awful!!!

• Water Resistance

AdaBates217's review of Piz Buin In Sun Allergy Lotion

Piz Buin In Sun Allergy Lotion

“Awful!!!”

Written on: 17/08/2014 by AdaBates217 (1 review written)

I couldn't agree more with all the reviews I suffer with prickly heat and for years have also tried so many different creams I searched internet and unfortunately didn't go on this site, I read reviews on Boots which gave this piz buin allergy a great 4+ now normally I can go nearly a week before it appears, last year I used green people which I have to say although I found it traumatising to rub in I wish I had bought that again as I went nearly two weeks in Egypt and only got a very slight rash at the end, now I'm currently in Tunisia where the temperature is hot but nothing compared to Egypt and also a very high wind so at no point have I sweated as yet and I didn't even make it to day two and I have worst prickly heat I have ever had I am fuming at Piz Buin and Boots as I trusted the reviews and will be insisting on a refund Do Not BUy this product it is truly AWFUL :-(. Am currently sat in an air conditioned room with my arms chest no stomache burning ( just to add I am already olive skinned and dark hair so not prone to burning.

• Didn't mind the scent

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Lincolnshirebenny's Comment

Written on: 17/08/2014

My husband has had prickly heat for years and we have now stopped it by using everything perfume free ie shower gel, shampoo, deodorant and especially suntan lotion, do not be fooled by hyperallogenic or sensitive to sun ranges, you have to go for perfume free ranges . Boots Soltan do a range in a white bottle, E45 and simple and recently found one in M&S