DO NOT USE PIZ BUIN UNLESS YOU ENJOY PAIN

• Texture

• Water Resistance

CRAZYABOUTHIM's review of Piz Buin In Sun Allergy Lotion

Piz Buin In Sun Allergy Lotion

“DO NOT USE PIZ BUIN UNLESS YOU ENJOY PAIN”

Written on: 07/03/2013 by CRAZYABOUTHIM (1 review written)

i HAVE RECENTLY RETURNED FROM MY HOLIDAY AND AM WRITING TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE THAT PIZ BUIN FACTOR 15 SHOULD NOT EVEN BE SOLD. I STARTED TO USE PIZ BUIN AND SEEMED OK TO BEGIN WITH, AFTER 2 DAYS I STARTED TO DEVELOP WHAT LOOKED LIKE PRICKLY HEAT ON MY UPPER ARMS, THIS THEN SPREAD TO MY LOWER ARMS, CHEST, LEGS, AND FINALLY MY FACE - WHICH LOOKED HORRENDOUS, AND ALSO ENDED UP SO SWOLLEN IT WAS DOUBLE THE SIZE, UNTIL MY FACE SWELLED UP I STILL BELIEVED IT WAS PRICKY HEAT. BUT AS I WAS IN SUCH PAIN WITH MY FACE AND MY EYES LOOKED LIKE THEY WOULD CLOSE UP IF I LEFT IT ANY LONGER I GOOGLED PRICKLY HEAT AND FOUND NUMEROUS ALLERGIC REACTION STORIES ON THE SUNCREAM PIZ BUIN! I IMMEDIATELY WENT TO SEE AN ON SITE DOCTOR WHO INJECTED ME WITH ANTI-HISTAMINE, AND GAVE ME STRONG ANTI-HISTAMINE TABLETS. tHE NEXT DAY THERE WAS NO IMPROVEMENT SO I WENT BACK TO HIM AND HE PUT ME ON STERIOID TABLETS, WITHIN 2 DAYS IT HAD STARTED TO GO DOWN THANK GOODNESS! I WAS IN AGONY AND IT RUINED MY HOLIDAY AS I WAS IN PAIN FOR 7 DAYS. I WILL DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND BELIEVE IT SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE MARKET.

• Mild and nice

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Taylorberry's Response to CRAZYABOUTHIM's Review

Written on: 10/07/2013

I had exactly the same problem! I used to get prickly heat / mild sun rash and decided to try this for sensitive skin. I was on holiday with my family for one week and 4 of those days i spent in pain. My body and face came in the worst painful lumps that were sore and horrificly itchy but even to touch my skin was painful. It took a course of sterioids in the end to eventually calm it down. I am now so wary of suncreams. This product MUST be taken off the shelves!