Psoriasis sufferers - DO NOT USE !

• Ease of Application

• Durability

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Javea34's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“Psoriasis sufferers - DO NOT USE !”

Written on: 08/07/2013 by Javea34 (1 review written)

I have long term psoriasis and find that being in the sun helps the condition. I have used Piz Buin Allergy lotions for many years with no effect at all. This year I purchased the All Day product. Never again!
Within 2 days my joints had swollen and I could not walk!
I needed to attend the local hospital where they gave me supplies of anti inflammatory tablets to reduce the swelling and anti biotics as they could not identify the cause. The symptoms eased slightly, but only when I stopped used the product did I start to improve once I returned home. It was when I read the article about 1 Day Long Lotion in the Mail on Sunday that I realised what had caused my medical reaction. Why was there no warning on the product? Using the lotion effectively made me 'lose' 5 days of my holiday and spend a Saturday morning at a local hospital.
The product should be withdrawn to prevent ongoing misery and prevent users suffering from the reactions caused by the preservative contained called methylisothiazolinone

• Mild and nice