This stuff is terrible!!!

• Ease of Application

• Durability

• Texture

• Water Resistance

garden4's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“This stuff is terrible!!!”

Written on: 07/07/2013 by garden4 (1 review written)

I am a professional gardener and have always used Piz Buin products but after trying the 1 day sun cream 2 months ago and having an awful rash I didn't think it could be the sun cream.
Yesterday I applied a small amount to my arms neck and face (the bits exposed to the sun with a t shirt on)and went into the sun for a couple of hours pottering round the garden (not sunbathing).
At 6pm some 4 hours later I started to itch and it got worse, these areas are covered in the same allergic rash I had before. I am covered in what looks like a very intense prickly heat rash, my eyes, ears back of my neck are covered. My arms have a straight cut off where I didn't apply this cream, the front of my neck is also clear of any rash which is why I am confident it is this cream. I don't suffer from any allergies, the ingredient's in this cream should be investigated and the company have a moral responsibility.
Nothing works to relieve the pain and discomfort and as last time it takes weeks to disappear. I will not use Piz Buin or any other Johnson & Johnson product again. I was stung by wasps 21 times on the back of the head and that was a doddle compared to this. Please don't use it!!

• Mild and nice