Written on: 05/07/2013 by Magoilla (1 review written)
I got the same rash and reaction as the other reviewers. Thinking it was prickly heat I tried to treat is as such. everything I put on the rash made it worse. My doctor didn't know about this and I informed him. He was extremely shocked that 1 in 10 have an allergic reaction to the chemicals that this stuff is made from. That's a very high allergic rate.
I also informed the nurse who had seen the rash on myself and too thought it was prickly heat. She was horrified when I told her it was the sunscreen because she too had bought 3 bottles of this for her own family holiday.
Pass the message on through social media because a lot of people don't know about this.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" I am a photo sensitive Dermatitis sufferer " Read More
" Handy Suncare " Read More
Written by SoliDeoGloria
" Excellant " Read More
" Allergic reaction! " Read More
" Dont buy this product, it will ruin your holiday " Read More