Dont use this stuff

• Water Resistance

Magoilla's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“Dont use this stuff”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by Magoilla (1 review written)

I got the same rash and reaction as the other reviewers. Thinking it was prickly heat I tried to treat is as such. everything I put on the rash made it worse. My doctor didn't know about this and I informed him. He was extremely shocked that 1 in 10 have an allergic reaction to the chemicals that this stuff is made from. That's a very high allergic rate.
I also informed the nurse who had seen the rash on myself and too thought it was prickly heat. She was horrified when I told her it was the sunscreen because she too had bought 3 bottles of this for her own family holiday.
Pass the message on through social media because a lot of people don't know about this.

• No scent

Scent

• f30

Sun Protection Factor

• First time

Length of Use

Amy090184's Response to Magoilla's Review

Written on: 07/07/2013

I too got this rash thinking it was a heat rash i treated it with pyraton which made no difference, took weeks to clear. Today I have used Boots Soltan with insect repellent a d my skin is now itchy and starting to rash slightly. Im stuck on which sun tan lotion to now use and scared of going on holiday as it ruined my last one as we had to fly home sooner than planned. Please help!