Written on: 27/06/2013
I used this at a festival and my face swelled up like a pig! I ended up on steroids as it wouldn't go down. I would never touch anything like this again.
If you are at all allergic avoid it like the plague.
AS so many people have had issues with this we now have a facebook page to try and get this withdrawn as J&J will not, despite watchdog investigation. Piz Buin Allergy is the page.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" RUINED OUR HOLIDAY " Read More
Written by jemmaRHE
" I am a photo sensitive Dermatitis sufferer " Read More
" Handy Suncare " Read More
Written by SoliDeoGloria
" Excellant " Read More
" Dont buy this product, it will ruin your holiday " Read More