Be very very careful- can cause SEVERE rash

• Ease of Application

• Durability

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Guest's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“Be very very careful- can cause SEVERE rash”

Written on: 22/06/2013

Re: Piz Puin once a day sun cream

I was on holiday and applied the cream and came out in massive blotchy rash with facial swelling which wrecked my holiday. I needed intravenous hydrocortisone, a course or oral steroids and time off work.

To be on the safe side, I would be very careful with this cream. To think of what happened to me could happen to a child, particularly abroad, is chilling. Like many of the other people on this site, I rarely write reviews or this sort of thing but feel duty bound to let others know. I'm sure it's just a small percentage of us are allergic to it, but if you're in that minority, it's not much fun. In fact, it's awful. Having seen Watchdog and found out a bit more, I'm glad it's just this cream. It seems such a good idea to have a once a day cream, but in my opinion, to be on the safe side, I wouldn't ever use it again, or advise others to do so. It's just too much risk. I hope that helps.