Piz Buin Tan Intensifier

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Guest's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“Piz Buin Tan Intensifier ”

Written on: 13/06/2013

On a suggestion by a friend as I am very fair skinned and blonde with a tendency to burn before tanning, I purchased this product a couple of weeks ago just in time for the sun.
I used the lotion over the week on the Wednesday & Thursday at which point I felt more than see a rash on the back of my neck. Thinking nothing of it (passing it off as a heat rash) I used the lotion again on Saturday (08/06/2013).
While I was out to lunch with a friend, she politely pointed out that I was breaking out with a rash all over my face, chest and arms (the areas I had applied the lotion) in front of her eyes. On closer inspection we discovered it was all over by back, the back of my neck and in my ears...
The rash is not so much itchy as it is a little bit sore – especially on my face around the eye area, the areas that are itchy are my eyebrows and around my hair line, this completely takes away from the colour that I had gained over the sunny week as a result from the lotion.
I will be contacting Johnsons & Johnsons to see what they have to say and I have an appointment with my doctor as the Antihistamine tablets I am taking are slowly working but it has been 6 days and I am still covered in a red and skin coloured lumpy rash!

Saying all this I have used Piz Buin for a number of years and never had any problems before – obviously there must be something in the Tan Intensifier that is not suitable for human skin....

• Didn't mind the scent