Rash within 24 hours

• Water Resistance

Star55's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“Rash within 24 hours”

Written on: 12/06/2013 by Star55 (1 review written)

I used this product for the first time on Saturday (08/06/2013) and on the Sunday morning everywhere I had applied the factor 15 lotion had broken out in a red itchy rash. Still suffering 4 days later even with taking antihistamine tablets. I will not be using this product again.

• Mild and nice

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Lou32's Response to Star55's Review

Written on: 13/06/2013

I had used it last year, as I had ran out of the cream I had been using, so when I developed a rash, I didn't think of the cream. Four weeks later I was in collecting a prescription and decided to ask the Pharmacist what he thought it was, as I'd had very little relief from it! My arms were full of little red blister-like lumps, which, with all the scratching, had been broken, which made them very sore aswell! but my chest was really terrible, which i'm assuming, was because that area of skin is alot more tender, as its not open to the elements all year round? The Pharmacist took one look an said "wow! That's just nasty!" When i explained I got it sunbathing 4wks previous, but had used really good cream with a high factor 30, he said it was a 'sun' alergy...despite the fact that i've been abroad 4 times previous to this without anything remotely like that happening! . He gave me antihistimines and a tube of daktacort. Now, just last week, we had beautiful weather so I decided to go to a coastal holiday town for 3-4dys. I bought Piz Buin Allergy Lotion 30, thinking i'd got the 'newly developed' sun allergy covered! Lol!, used it on the Weds, 4.20am Thurs i'm up scratching like crazy, by 8am...there was the 'oh so familar' little water blisters! Again, didn't think of the cream untill tonight! Watchdog had it as their closeing subject! Does this suncream cause rashes! I just Couldn't believe it! So, I Googled it! Lol! which has taken me to this site with your, and ALL the OTHER posts! Watchdog will be going into this in next weeks program. I live in N.Ireland so I dont know if all the UK regions are showing it, but i'm sure it would be available online...I CANT wait!