AVOID.....NOT WORTH RISKING YOUR HOLIDAY

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Zobo15's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“AVOID.....NOT WORTH RISKING YOUR HOLIDAY”

Written on: 06/06/2013 by Zobo15 (3 reviews written)

I brought this product because I thought it was a good make, forgot to check any reviews before using. There were 4 of us on holiday, 3 people used it all with different skin types. After 24 hours all 3 that had used it had rashes all over our faces and bodies. I have never reacted to any creams before, but the other 2 have had this type of rash with waterproof sun creams. It was horrible. Small spots that turned into water blisters that itched, especially at night. So we had to be really careful for the rest of the week, as any other creams made your skin was sore. We have been back a week now and our skin is slowly returning to normal.
I wish i had taken pictures and sent them to Johnson&Johnson
Please try a patch test before using this product, it ruined our holiday. :(

• Didn't mind the scent

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Nicolaallen's Response to Zobo15's Review

Written on: 20/06/2013

I'm currently on my honeymoon being kept awake by the same rash after using this cream for the first few days. I'm now in Rome going insane with it 10days later. It cannot be poor luck as one commenter has put when clearly there are a large number of allergic cases with this cream. I will be complaining the moment i get home and suggest all same rash sufferers do too. Clearly this 'reputable'company has been 'lucky' that people haven't complained enough!

Thanks Johnson & Johnson for giving this "stunningly tres chic" rash for my holiday of a lifetime in Italy. Killing the romance springs to.mind!