Best Product on the Market

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Guest's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“Best Product on the Market”

Written on: 18/04/2013

For the last number of years myself and my husband use Biz Buin 1 Day Long lotion on 2 sun holidays a year and any bit of sun we happen to get at home.
It is brilliant and we never burn. Our daughter, who is fairskinned and redhead was using other products and burned and blistered. She started using this a few years ago factor 30 and never looked back. She goes on adventure holidays, water rafting etc. and only uses it.

Our problem is that we use Factor 10 1 day lotion or if available factor 8 but can get this nowhere!!!!!! We usually use at least 5 x 200ml per holiday (between the two of us. I have tried all the Boots around and even tried different websites but alas no mention of Factor 10 or 8 1 day Long Sun Cream Lotion.

I would appreciate if someone from Biz Buin could let me know where I can obtain some. Going on holidays in less than 3 weeks getting despreate.

• Mild and nice