One Application Had Me In Hospital

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Guest's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“One Application Had Me In Hospital”

Written on: 16/02/2013

I applied this on my first day of being abroad on my own. That night I started to develop a rash on my back that was getting itchier and itchier. In the morning I woke up absolutely covered, head to toe, even my ears, in small itchy blisters. I spent the day in bed with lots of water, fruit, air conditioning and frequent cold showers trying to get better. After 2 days of this and no improvement I decided it was time to get myself to the hospital, where they looked shocked and gave me steroid shots and strong antihistamines. After another 2 days in bed I realised it would be cheaper to fly home early than continue staying in a hotel room, wasting my money and not seeing any of the country I was in.
Wrote to Piz Buin, who told me I should've patch tested it first. Thanks a lot for your concern Johnson.
Can someone please make a product that smells as good as Piz Buin that people can ACTUALLY use?

• Strong and nice