Had a bad reaction

Guest's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“Had a bad reaction”

Written on: 17/08/2012

The first time I used this suntan lotion was last year, on the second day of my holiday I developed a terrible rash , I didn't associate it with the cream at first I thought it was due to something I had eaten , or something I picked up from the pool, I couldn't sleep for the next 2 months , after spending about £80 .00 on medication , & numerous visits to the Doctors it eventually disappeared not realising it was the suntan lotion that had caused the reaction I tried it again this year within an hour of applying it i got a terrible reaction , awful itchy skin raised lumps , awful red angry rash it ruined my holiday as I was advised to sit in the shade & it looked awful so had to keep covered up , I think the packaging on this product should carry a warning as reading these reviews I am clearly not the only person to have an allergic reaction I shall never use it sgain, the pharmisist on holiday says it happens alot that people have bad reactions to this product

• Didn't mind the scent

Scent

• Well couldnt really say as within an hour had a reaction so had to stop using it immediately

Sun Protection Factor

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Sjhanna's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2012

Your story sounds exactly like mine. I had a mysterious rash last year.. even had food testing done as was racking my brains what could have caused it! It took 6 weeks of torture before the rash eventually disappeared. On Saturday 18th Aug, I put Piz Buin on my arms, chest and top of back. When i woke Sunday morning.. I was covered in the same rash on all the areas I put cream on!! Devastated but glad at least that I now know the culprit. The doctor prescribed me anti-hestimines & itch cream... both of which are useless.. so now on steriods. Hopefully these work.. Has your rash started to die down??