Swollen, Itchy, Burning & blisters

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Joanneb1999's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“Swollen, Itchy, Burning and blisters”

Written on: 06/08/2012 by Joanneb1999 (2 reviews written)

I am in a mess. I used PIZ BUIN F30 ONE DAY sun cream on Saturday 4th August 2012 on a day trip to Blackpool with my Friends. The day after I developed a rash all over my face, arms, neck, back and ears, basically the places I applied the cream. Today Monday the 7th August I have been to the doctors who was shocked at my appearance. There is no way I am going back to work until its gone, its painful, hideous looking and very very itchy. I am on 180mg of antihistermine and 6 steroids a day for 5 days. I actually go to the South of France on Saturday the 11th of August and this is the sun cream I was going to use. On one hand I'm glad I used it before I went, I can not imagine having this rash whilst I'm away. I am very uspset though as I have been advised to keep out of the sun.How in the hells name do you manage that whilst abroad, Thats my holiday ruined. Thanks to PIZ BUIN. All I can say DON NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.

• First time