SUN BURN!!

Guest's review of Calypso Once A Day Protection SPF 40

Calypso Once A Day Protection SPF 40

“SUN BURN!!”

Written on: 22/09/2012

I recently purchased this product for my children for our family holiday to Tenerife, i'd heard alot of people saying about how good these once a day sun cream's were so thought i'd give them a try being that my children spend most of there time in the pool. I read all of the instructions & followed them exactly (i.e if using for the 1st time apply for a 2nd time after 10mins, apply generously) it is then active after 15mins for up to 6hrs. We spent approximately 5hrs in the sun with the children in the water about half that time, they did not dry themselves when out of the water they dried naturally. On returning back to our room i realised my children had burn't!!! I was devasted, i felt extremely guilty as a parent that i had let them down by trusting this product! My husband & myself used the same product but spf20 and i found that we had also burn't!!! I shall not ever use this product again, neither will i reccomend it. I will advise everyone to stay well clear of it.

• Mild and nice