Our very fitted slim looking suit

Guest's review of Kingston Bespoke Tailor www.kingstonbespoke.com

Kingston Bespoke Tailor www.kingstonbespoke.com

“Our very fitted slim looking suit”

Written on: 26/02/2013

I found my perfect suit which I got from Ermenegildo Zegna website a few years back which is now worn out and I tried to get a same fit and style but I couldn’t. I tried a few tailors in the city and the style looks ok but the fit weren’t good and the prices were too high. I asked lots of people where or whether I could get the same suit. One of my business partners told me about Kingston Bespoke Tailor, he said he got a few suits from them which he had never got suits fits him so good. I told my husband what I heard and we made up our minds we went to the tailor from overseas in the hotel. It was something very new for both of us. When we entered the suite, we saw our friend there and our feeling were better. We asked him how he found these guys, he told us he bought with them many times and was referred but his boss, then we’ve ready. We were looked after by a very professionally and friendly man, his name was Jacob who was looking after us. I told him my situation and I showed him the suit which I wanted to replica. He told me he can and he showed us different fabrics to choose from. Within a few minutes he found what I was looking for which I couldn’t find for more than 6 months. He also advises me to get a dress and skirt to match my suit so the life time will be longer. He was so friendly and helpful and I really trusted his advice, especially after he found what I was looking for and he advised me not to get a 100% cashmere top coat, which I was about to order as he thought it’ll be too warm for our climate, they have a great range of fabric and encouraged me to order a cashmere and wool blend one even though it was cheaper. Then my husband said he wants to try these guys’ too so he ordered 2 suits with 2 extra pants to match his suits.

After 2weeks we've received our suits,they have done a fantastic job - I didn't know my waist could look like that! They’re really very lovely. Both of our suits fits and feels great, we would advise you to use them. To be honest we’ve nervous at being and now we’re very impressed and happy.

Enjoy ordering with them, you'll have a great time! We can't recommend Kingston Bespoke highly enough. From start to finish it was just a lovely, easy experience. Excellent Service, Excellent Quality and Lovely Smiles. "Wish we’d found these guys much earlier"