The first suit that ever fitted me properly

Coppergate Mews, 103-107 Brighton Road, Surbiton, KT6 5NE

mountier's review of King and Allen Suits - www.kingandallen.co.uk.

King and Allen Suits - www.kingandallen.co.uk.

“The first suit that ever fitted me properly”

Written on: 24/11/2011 by mountier (2 reviews written)

I've always had problems with clothes fitting me as I often find shorter inside leg trousers never fit and I have to get large sized jackets to fit me but the arms are always too long.

I was referred to King and Allen from a friend and I was so pleased with the result.

Never being fitted for any clothing let alone a suit I wasn't sure what to expect but after the first few minutes of chatting I was made to feel very special and not just a faceless customer.

The first consultation took a little longer than normal as I was asking lots of questions about the different fabric choices and how this would relate to my wearing of the suit. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble and I was taken through the journey of the suit and how it would be made.

My second fitting came approx 4 weeks later and to say I was pleased would be an understatement. Everything fitted perfectly. It was the first time I have ever worn a suit that fitted me as I wanted. Everything was taken into consideration (even the slight slope of my right shoulder which only my osteopath could detect!)

While I thought the fit was right, there were a few areas that were pointed out to me and after a little tweaking on the back of the jacket it was even better!

I have worn my suit with pride and I've had so many positive comments about it and have referred many friends to King and Allen as a result and each one has shared my compliments.

This is certainly one happy customer who will be getting many more suits from them in the future.