Overall Good Experience, Moss Bros Chester

Iesty83's review of Moss Bros

“Overall Good Experience, Moss Bros Chester”

Written on: 17/06/2013 by Iesty83 (1 review written)

Decided to use Moss Bros for our wedding suit hire for 6 people as it was easier for a few grooms-men who did not live locally to visit another store. We used the Chester Branch as the main source as this was the nearest one and the staff who looked after us were very helpful. In all I visited the store about 6 times and each time the customer service was great. In particular took all the measurements and barring a couple of hiccups with shirts for a few members of the group everything was provided to a good standard and the suits looked great on the day, cost wise the bonus of the groom going free when ordering over 5 suits was also something that attracted us initially.  I have just dropped off the suits following a very successful wedding over the weekend. Overall a very good experience and I would recommend the Chester Branch in particular to my friends.