Brilliant card for brilliant shop

• Ease Of Making A Payment

Reviewer184378's review of New Look Store Card

“Brilliant card for brilliant shop”

Written on: 16/05/2012 by Reviewer184378 (1 review written)

I have never had any problems with my new look store card. I live on a small island so it's not possible to shop in store unless I'm visiting the mainland so I tend to spend alot when I do visit and pay it off of my card each month. The minimum payments are always really low if that's all I can afford to pay some months. Like any other store or credit card you have to pay it by a certain date so you don't get charged a fee for late payment. This has never happened to me because I have read the credit agreement and know how many working days it takes them to process a payment made either by cash or card. Obviously if you do not abide by the credit agreement you will be charged - rightly so. The only slight problem I have with this store card is that you can't make payments or check your balance online. Overall I'd say this is a brilliant card for a brilliant store and as long as you can afford to pay back the money I'd say go for it!

• Low minimum payments.