Selftrade promised Amazon voucher for ISA but still waiting

• Speed of transfer

Guest's review of Self Trade www.selftrade.co.uk

“Selftrade promised Amazon voucher for ISA but still...”

Written on: 05/06/2012

I've been a Selftrade customer for many years and they seem to be getting progressively worse.

For example, they don't allow customers to enroll in company dividend reinvestment schemes- while Selftrade does offer a dividend reinvestment function at £1.50 per transaction - it is restriced only to UK FTSE shares. Overwhelmingly disappointing.

The customer services staff are extremely rude too. Just seems like an all round unprofessional outfit - for example, they advertised a £15 amazon voucher to all customers that transfered £5,000 or more into the Selftrade ISA by a set date. I filled my account and sent them a secure message after not receiving the voucher. I was told I would be sent one but 1 month later am still waiting. The experience speaks volumes about Selftrade's credibility and way they treat customers.

I'll be looking to move to another broker that offers low cost, keeps its promises and have decent customer services.