My second Euro steam iron, & I love it more than ever!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

GrammyJ's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“My second Euro steam iron, and I love it more than ever!”

Written on: 29/04/2013 by GrammyJ (1 review written)

I bought my first Euro steam iron at the fair about 8 years ago. On the average I used this iron 5 times a week. The only maintenance needed was when I dropped it and had to replace a broken plastic piece. About the last year or so I noticed more and more steam continually coming out of the plate, so the other day I called Redfern and the lady told me that I should clean it. She also asked if I had been following the directions. Well, I have to admit, the directions and CD were still in the original box. I had NEVER cleaned it in all that time! Long story short, it was so corroded that it needs a new boiler. I elected to replace the entire iron as I have well gotten my monies worth, but plan to send the old one in and fixed as a replacement.
My new iron has arrived, and I am more than thrilled!!! Used it for a few hours today and got the big pile whipped out!
I have a feeling most of the complaints are because, like me, the directions were not followed. I sew, quilt, iron husbands white dress shirts, and whatever the need, this iron is the best!

• More than 1 year