Best investment we have made

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

bmorgan3's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“Best investment we have made”

Written on: 13/03/2013 by bmorgan3 (1 review written)

We purchased our iron in 2006, today is 3.13.2013 at the State Fair of Texas. I use and have used the iron at least twice a month since purchase. I love that it is light, easy to use, and steams vertically also. I have and still only use distilled water and never have any problems. I can iron approximately 10 items ( shirts and pants ) before refilling the resivoir. While visiting my family I had to use a regular iron and could not remember how... was awful. I iron my husband's button up work shirts only from the back of the shirt - do not have to iron both sides. The only time I ever iron all sides of a blouse is mine that are fitted and have too many panels. Still, those only take a minute to iron. I absoultely believe the money we spent in 2006 was extremely worth it. I have ironed over sequines, I have ironed slacks and jeans only on one side with all pant legs together. I empty the water if I have not used it all at the end of ironing. I love that it will not burn the clothes and the steam will not burn my hand.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• veritcal steam, no burning clothes

Special Features