$300.00

• Style

• Service & Support

zebulonNC56's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“$300.00 ”

Written on: 02/03/2013 by zebulonNC56 (1 review written)

I bought this Iron 3 years ago at the Southern Women's Show in Raleigh NC,
I watch the Demo Lady work with the Iron for over an hour and loved it. So I spent the money thinking I would not have to buy another Iron for a long time.
Well I was So very wrong ! I feel very mislead and cheated. I have had to have the Iron work on once witch cost me $75.00 plus S/H.So at this point the Iron has cost me over $400.00.( I could have bought several Irons) This was just about a year ago, and it needs repaired again, I will not spent the money to repair it again. It over heats all the time and leaks. The handle get so hot to the touch that you cant use it the Iron at all.
I wish I could have my money back one this product, witch I know is unlikely, so at least I can worn other about this Iron. DON'T BUY. Go to Target, you will get a better Iron for your money.

Mislead & Cheated

• Style

• Service & Support

Ednashappy's Response to zebulonNC56's Review

Written on: 18/04/2013

How were you mislead or cheated? You purchased an item that you loved, it had an issue and needed repair. You had it repaired and a year or more later it may need another perhaps small repair and you are some how mislead and cheated?

Target irons are great for simple ironing if you have the time. The Eurosteam is an iron with a boiler inside to create steam pressure that you can NEVER get from a Target iron. You cannot compare the two.

I, personally, feel that over the years you will dispose of your Target irons and get a new one all the time. I will have my unit repaired and maintained as needed and have the same amazing iron years from now and not be filling up the landfill with disposable junk.