Works Great for a While

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“Works Great for a While”

Written on: 21/08/2012

Worked great for a year and then the handle became as hot as the iron or hotter. Read warranty and I am out of luck! Not good for an iron I paid $200 for at a quilt show! Would definately not recommend.

Cpledger's Comment

Written on: 06/10/2012

I'm so sorry you were disappointed. I bought mine about 7 years ago. You do have to clean it with vinegar once in a while. I had it repaired once, but it's the GREATEST IRON I'VE EVER USED. I don't want to go back to another. You can go from one fabric to another, don't have to dampen cotton shirts, etc. Works on my husband's suits. Maybe you got one that wasn't good, but I'd highly recommend and am looking to get another so I won't ever have to go back to any other iron.

Amwarren's Comment

Written on: 04/03/2013

Saying that this product is poorly constructed is a complete understatement. The flimsy plastic that houses its interior fails to adequately support the heft of the iron. The handle grip made cracking noises during my initial use, and continues to do so. The plastic handle top is unsafe--it gets too hot to hold. Further, the top piece of plastic on the handle came off to expose electrical wires, as did the entire casing around the cord, and to the bottom of the iron. You will find sturdier plastic on a child's toy. This was a very expensive iron. For $200, the iron is one hot rip off! Shame on you EuroSteam.