Absolutely best iron ever!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“Absolutely best iron ever!”

Written on: 14/08/2012

I recently read these reviews after having used my EuroSteam Evolution for two years. Thank goodness I didn't see them before my purchase. I iron approximately 20 plus long sleeve 100% cotton shirts in addition to pressing/steaming several pair of men's and women's slacks each week. This experience has changed from hours of drudgery to a semi-fun, very satisfying experience. Ironing silks and polyester is a snap; no more melt marks due to incorrect temperature settings.

Two negative experiences:
1) I did have water leakage once -- the time I was in a hurry and filled the iron well over the proper amount without using the provided measuring cup, but after pouring all the water out and refilling using the correct measure, there no longer was even a drop.
2) I also have experienced spitting, but only when knowing that my iron was out of water and having maybe half a shirt to finish, was too lazy to stop to refill. Just by by refilling the iron to the proper level, the iron worked perfectly again.

Summary of negative experiences:
Just by following directions, the iron is perfection!

I never want to go back to using any other iron again!

PS: The innovative funnel design (great funnel provided with purchase of EuroSteam Evolution) should be sold separately in different sizes as a kitchen tool.

• Cannot actually rate service -- never had to utilize.

Special Features

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Cpledger's Comment

Written on: 06/10/2012

Totally agree. Got mine at a home show.