money very much wasted

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“money very much wasted”

Written on: 12/07/2012

My husband bought me this iron as a present because i still iron every thing. after a couple of uses it started spraying water all over making my clothes wet all over. now a year after purchase i turned it on and guess what people nothing it just stopped working altogether. what a piece of garbage

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Purplelady58's Comment

Written on: 14/08/2012

Interesting observation. I bought mine at a Home and Flower Show more than 6 years ago. Unfortunately, I dropped it one too many times and this morning it lost its sole plate. I ran across your review. I am thinking maybe it was a manufacturing defect. I have had nothing but pleasure from the iron. The one thing that is essential is to empty it after every single use so the sediment does not build up. In addition it does require periodic "deep" cleaning per the instruction manual. I am so sorry you did not experience what I have. I am going to borrow a regular iron and hope not to burn my clothes until my replacement arrives.