PIECE OF SH**T

• Style

• Service & Support

white5075's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“PIECE OF SH**T”

Written on: 20/06/2012 by white5075 (1 review written)

I liked the iron for about the first 2 weeks.

This is the most expensive piece of sh**t I've ever boought!! I don't iron that much and it's already broken within 1 year. 1)If you don't mind water running all over your clothes and on the floor you are fine. 2) If you don't mind scalding the palm of your hand while you iron you are fine. 3) If you don't mind "no steam" at all while it
s draining all on the floor you are fine. Holding the iron is like taking a hot pan out the oven without an oven mitt.

I am really sorry I went off of my sister-in-laws recommendation, but then again what was I thinking? She buys everything saying it's great and then never uses it.

$218 WASTED!!!

• Style

• Service & Support

Ednashappy's Response to white5075's Review

Written on: 21/06/2012

Sounds like you have something wrong with it. Call their Customer Service and see what they can do, it comes with a 1 year warranty.