Please with Iron

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“Please with Iron”

Written on: 10/06/2012

After purchasing the iron I found negative reviews. I thought, well maybe this will not work out. HOWEVER, I really like this iron. I watched the demonstrator carefully and when the iron arrived I read all the directions and made sure to follow them exactly. The iron works beautifully -- just as demonstrated.
I cannot help but think that the people who have had issues with the iron are not following the directions exactly. Of course, in all products, problems will occur from time to time. But after reading about the problems people have had, I have found these addressed in the instructions sent with the iron.
Yes the iron is pricey, but it does work really well. I've spent a month using it extensively on day to day ironing, home dec sewing and garmet sewing and it works just right every time and is far different and better than my former iron even was.