Don't buy Euro Steam Evolution Iron

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“Don't buy Euro Steam Evolution Iron”

Written on: 19/04/2012

I purchased a Euro Steam iron from Redfern at a Home and Garden Show. I agree with the other reviewers that say that it works best by a demonstator. I have experience with ironing and various brands of irons and I have to say this is the worst I have ever used. It only irons 2-3 garments before it runs out of steam. Watched the demonstration and the girl used it vertically to steam a suit and it worked beautifully but when I tried it at home nothing happened. I tried ironing over plastic buttons as she did and the creases between the buttons remained. I didn't try to iron two blue jean pant legs at once because it didn't iron a cotton shirt sleeve so how could it possibly iron two pant legs. Sure would like to know what kind of iron the demonstrator was using. I wish I would have known whether I could have my money returned if I wasn't satisfied.

• Under a month